Huafan University Regulations for International Students Scholarship
1. The purpose of this regulation is to encourage excellent International students to study in Huafan University and to promote international academic exchanges.
2. Scholarship eligibility requirements:
1. The first and second year Master students
2. The first, second and third year PhD students
3. Students with an average academic grade above 70 points, plus moral conduct grade above 80 points.
3. Vacancy and value of the scholarship:
Each academic year, the scholarship will be awarded to 5 students, 100,000 NTD per person and the amount will be divided into 50,000NTD and give to students in two semesters respectively.
4. Required documents for application:
1. A copy of application form
5. Deadline for application:
2. A copy of official transcripts of academic records of the previous semester.
3. A copy of Taiwan post office account book cover
Applicants are required to submit formal application to The Office of Student Affairs, Life Counseling Section in the first 2 weeks of each academic year (the first semester).Applications received after deadline will not be processed.
6. Review procedure:
The Scholarship Committee of Student Affairs will review all applications first; the final result will be officially announced after the authorization of the President of Huafan University.
7. For those scholarship holders, the obligations include assisting administration or teaching affairs, the obligations are subjected to change according to applicants’ chosen departments.
*Application Form for International Postgraduate Scholarships